STOMP Virtually Fundraising Page
Help STOMP be even more successful by setting up a fundraising team so that The Chelsea Hutchison Foundation can grant more comfort and hope to those living with epilepsy and seizure disorders. Setting up a fundraising page is FUN and easy. You will have the ability to personalize your own page to share with your friends and family and will be provided with a link to your unique page.
- Click on the blue tab on right that says "Become a Fundraiser"
- Select whether you are fundraising as an individual, joining an existing team or creating a new team.
- Create your account or log into your existing account if you have one.
- Follow the prompts from there. You can set your fundraising goal, tell your story (which we strongly encourage) and upload a photo. Photos attract attention. After you have entered these items, it will provide you with a link to your own fundraising page.
- Share your page with anyone and everyone.
The Chelsea Hutchison Foundation depends solely on donations and events to raise funds to support our mission.