Three days packed with swim, bike, run, strength training, yoga, education, meals, awesome people... packed!! Kick off your 2019 season training with fellow RTMC members and learning from some our area's amazing coaches and teachers. All activities will take place in Knoxville, TN on 01-03 March 2019. Registration is open to all current RTMC members.
Participants may sign up for the entire weekend, or select to attend only some of the sessions, as your schedule allows. PLEASE READ ALL OPTIONS CAREFULLY and select the itinerary that best fits your plans. There are 13 options!
After registration, all participants will receive via email a camp guide with more detailed information about all activities and what to expect, including locations and directions, what to bring, and coach biographies.
This training camp is brought to you by LB Endurance, proud 2019 sponsor of the Rocky Top Multisport Club.
Friday 01 March, 6:30 – 9:00 pm, Health First in Bearden
· Coached Strength Training session, led by Patrick Morris, Knoxville Performance Lab
· Meet & Greet with RTMC Club Officers
· Buffet style dinner, provided by Brown Bag or similar
Saturday 02 March, 7:00 am – 9:00 am, University of Tennessee Student Aquatic Center
· Coached Swim Session, focused on freestyle technique & triathlon skills, coached by Chris Pelant and Lana Burl, Tennessee Aquatics
· Post Swim Recovery Snacks
Saturday 02 March, 9:00 am – 2:00 pm, Provision Health & Wellness
· Yoga for Athletes, led by Beccah Graves
· Educational Seminars, on “Recovery Strategies”, led by Jeanne Williams, Quest Therapy Consultants
· Coached indoor Bike Trainer Session, focused on building strength and power, coached by Lana Burl, LB Endurance
· Boxed lunch, provided by Lunch Box or similar
· Snacks, water and sports nutrition throughout the day
Sunday 03 March, 11:00 am – 14:00 pm, Location TBD
· Video gait analysis of run, led by Lana Burl, LB Endurance
· Run session focused on practicing technique and building strength, led by Lana Burl, LB Endurance
· Educational Seminar, “Race Fueling & Race Strategy”, led by Lana Burl, LB Endurance
· Snacks, water and sports nutrition for all activities
Registration will close at the end of Tuesday 26 February, 2019.
In the case of severe weather or other unforeseen conditions, activities may be rescheduled at a later date. Refunds may be available but are not guaranteed.
Friday, March 1, 2019
11800 Ridgeland Dr