Who's your superhero? Choose your hero and unleash the superpowers in you for this fun, family-friendly, action-packed running event.
Run, walk, or fly to the Superhero 5K at the Renton Community Center. Come dressed as your favorite Superhero and race through the course in heroic fashion. There will be a pre-race warm up at 5:50pm and heroic photo booth opportunities, lawn games, snacks and more!
The fun run/walk is a timed 5K course that begins at Renton Community Center, goes east along the Cedar River Trail, and turns around at Riverview Park to head back to Renton Community Center. The Cedar River Trail is fully paved and flat. Results will be made available once you cross the finish line and will be posted on the website the week after the race.
When: Friday, September, 22
Time: Race begins at 6pm. Checkin tables open at 5pm. Meet in front of Henry Moses Aquatic Center (1719 Maple Valley Hwy, Renton, WA 98057)
Organized by City of Renton's Recreation Department, with coordination assistance provided by Bell Lap Productions.
- Super Sidekicks (Ages 17 and under) = $20
- Grownup Superheroes (Age 18 and up) = $30
STARTING LINE & FINISH LINE: Henry Moses Aquatic Center, 1719 Maple Valley Hwy, Renton, WA 98057
AWARDS & RESULTS
Keepsake medal is included with registration fees. Top overall finishers will receive an extra prize.
PARKING & TRANSIT OPTIONS
- Start/Finish line at Henry Moses Aquatic Center (free) - 1719 Maple Valley Hwy, Renton, WA 98057.
- 200 Mill Building (free)- 200 Mill Ave S, Renton, WA 98057, Renton, WA 98057. Park and walk to the starting point at Henry Moses Aquatic Center.
- Public Transit Options to Renton Transit Center. Arrive at Renton Transit Center and walk to Henry Moses Aquatic Center.
- King County Metro schedule to Renton Transit Center. Arrive at Renton Transit Center and walk to Henry Moses Aquatic Center.
Friday, September 22, 2023
1719 Maple Valley Hwy