Join the Seashore Striders & The MAC Center for a day of healthy fun & games. We will kick off the day with a 5k Run/Walk & 1 mile walk.
RACE DATE: Sunday, October 1, 2023
RACE LOCATION: WinterPlace Park; 6737 Blue Ribbon Rd., Salisbury, MD. 21804
RACE TIME: 5k/1m start at 9 am
- RACE REGISTRATION
- $25.00 Early-Registration through Sunday September 24th at 12 midnight
- $30.00 Race Week from Monday, September 25th at 12:01 am to Saturday, September 30th at 6 pm
- $35.00 Race Day Sunday, October 1st, 2023 from 7:30 am - 8:45 am
- 3 Ways to Register for a Seashore Strider Event...
- 1. Online Registration through RUNSIGNUP here at this site.
- "The easiest & most popular way to register for Seashore Strider events"
- 2. Race Day/On-Site Registration
- 3. Mail-In Registration
- The Seashore Strider Event Page has a Universal Entry Form attached that can be downloaded and printed out
- Please fill out the form completely & neatly double checking Age, Gender, Entry Fee Price (some events have different fee's) & Event Choice.
- Mail completed paper registration to:
- Seashore Striders; 9 Gander Lane; Lewes, DE. 19958
- Please mail by Monday of Race Week to be guaranteed an event t-shirt/swag.
- Make checks payable to “Seashore Striders”
- Programs at the MAC Center
- 3.11 mile course at WinterPlace Park
- ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE REQUIRED TO RUN ON THE COURSE THAT IS MARKED WITH ARROWS AND CONES.
PLEASE STAY ON THE ROAD WHERE IT IS MARKED AND POLICE ARE STATIONED
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE RACE INSTRUCTIONS COULD RESULT IN A DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE EVENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION IN THIS MATTER. RACE DIRECTOR TIM-SS
SEASHORE STRIDER COURSE GUIDELINES:
- THE FOLLOWING ARE NOT ALLOWED IN A SEASHORE STRIDER EVENT...THANK YOU FOR YOUR COOPERATION FOR THE SAFETY OF ALL PARTICIPANTS...RD TIM-SS
- BIKES ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE ON THE COURSE RIDING ALONG/PACING ANY REGISTERED RUNNER
- BANDITS (NON REGISTERED) RUNNERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE IN THE RACE RUNNING ALONG/PACING ANY REGISTERED RUNNER
- HEADPHONES/EAR PODS ARE DISCOURAGED WEARING IN BOTH EARS DUE TO SAFETY OF HEARING TRAFFIC
- THIS IS A TOUGH RULE TO ENFORCE AS 85% OF RUNNERS IN RACES LISTEN TO MUSIC AND THE RRCA RECOGNIZED THAT AND MOVED THE ENFORCEMENT FROM A DISQUALIFICATION TO MAKING IT THE RACE DIRECTORS DECISION. MOST RACE DIRECTORS IN THE COUNTRY EITHER IGNORE THE ISSUE OR TRY TO WORK WITH THE RUNNERS. MY STAND AS A RACE DIRECTOR IS TO ASK YOU TO NOT WEAR THEM AND IF YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST THEN ONLY WEAR THEM IN ONE EAR AND AT A LOW VOLUME LEVEL.
- Seashore Strider Event Production will chip time the event using the Chronotrack B chip timing system.
- Long Sleeve 100% Pre-Shrunk Cotton Race shirts guaranteed to all PRE-Registered participants by 9/26/23...register early!
- Yummy Bagels when available from Surf Bagel
- Custom Awards...trophies & medals
- 5k Individual Awards...Overall Male & Female, Master Male & Female, and top 3 finishers in 10 year age groups from 9 & U to 70 & O
- Parking will be at WinterPlace Park
- The Seashore Striders have a "No Refund" policy, however we make every possible attempt to please our client with the following options: 1. Transfer to a future Seashore Strider owned event of equal value before the end of the current year. 2. Donate your entry fee to the charity associated with the event or to the Seashore Strider Youth Running program. 3. Transfer/Defer to the following year at the same event. Thank You for your cooperation & understanding as some situations are beyond the control of the Seashore Striders.
- Please familiarize yourself with the Seashore Strider FAQ & Policy page on the Seashore Strider website.
- Tim Bamforth, Seashore Striders/Seashore Strider Event Production, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org