Join us at Hudson Gardens in Littleton, Colorado on September 27, 2020 for the 11th Annual STOMP Out Epilepsy and SUDEP Awareness Walk/Run. We will host a self-timed 5K walk/run, in addition to a 1 mile Family Fun Walk.
IMPORTANT MUST READ INFORMATION - With COVID-19 this walk/run will look a little different than it has in the past. To stay in compliance with State and County mandates, we will have several waves of walkers and/or runners this year, departing every 15 minutes. Each wave is limited to 25 walkers/runners to maintain social distancing so if registering your family or wish to walk with a group of others, please find a wave that has the number of openings you will need. Everyone must sign the waiver and the COVID waiver. We will be practicing social distancing, taking temperatures at check-in and will require masks. We want everyone to have a great time, but be safe and comply with what is required to have such an event. Everyone is ready for some fun outside time.
Everyone attending must be registered by name with full contact information, even if you are bringing small children or infants. The event is not free as indicated below, the fees will be adjusted accordingly at check out. We do not charge a fee for anyone 6 and under. Everyone has to be accounted for. If anyone wantsyou would like an event tshirt, you can add that at checkout. The prices have been reduced as we will not be able to provide some of the activities we have in the past and they will not be increasing on August 15th as stated in our brochure.
Children 6 and under - FREE
Children 7-12 - $10
Adults 13+ - $15
Add a Tshirt - $5-$8, depending on size.
Unfortunately no walk up registrations will be permitted - everyone must register online before September 24, 2020. We can make no exceptions and stay in compliance.
No pets/dogs allowed. Service dogs are welcomed and encouraged.
Everyone will be assigned a check-in and check-out time so that we can manage social distancing and keep the number of participants in compliance with requirements. Thank you all for your understanding and patience as we navigate through these new, hopefully, temporary times. We truly hope this doesn't discourage you from attending or participating as we can all have a wonderful time.
By registering and attending this event, you agree to all event terms and conditions shown on this registration site.
- I will maintain social distancing of 6’ between myself and other participants.
- I agree to wear a face covering for the duration of the event. If running, I understand I can remove the mask once I've crossed the start line, but agree to replace it once I've crossed the finish line.
- I am “healthy” to attend (based on government guidelines for outdoor events).
- I understand that no dogs are allowed. Service dogs are welcome.
- I understand that if I am meeting other participants, I should not do this at the start line, but will need to choose an alternative meeting spot.
- I will choose a specific start time from the list provided when registering.
- I understand that no later changes to my start time will be allowed.
- I will bring my own pre-race and during-race hydration/nutrition.
- I understand that bottled water will be provided post-event.
Stay up to date on details by joining our Facebook event page and watching this site.
Funds raised through this event provide funding for fully-trained seizure-response dogs, life-saving movement monitors for those in need and grant wish trips to Epilepsy Awareness Expo and Day at Disneyland.
Want to fundraise to help CHF with their mission? Set up your fundraising teams by clicking on the "Fundraising" button on the right side of this page.