STOMP Out Epilepsy and SUDEP 2022 Fundraising Campaign
Help STOMP be even more successful by setting up a fundraising team so that The Chelsea Hutchison Foundation can grant more comfort and hope to those living with epilepsy and seizure disorders. Setting up a fundraising page is FUN and easy and we have some amazing awards for those of you who do.
- Raise $500 - $999 - you will receive a branded STOMP Out Epilepsy and SUDEP Hoodie in the size of your choice.
- Raise $1,000 - $2,999 - you will receive an Echo Show ($103 Value)
- Raise $3,000 - $4,999 - you will receive an Apple Watch SE ($279 Value)
- Raise $5,000+ - you will receive an Oculus Quest 2 ($497 Value)
- In addition, for each $250 you raise, you will receive (1) entry into a drawing for an all-major expense paid trip for up to 4 to Epilepsy Awareness Day at Disneyland. See specifics below. **
Setting up a fundraising page. You will have the ability to personalize your own page to share with your friends and family and will be provided with a link to your unique page. Follow these steps.
- Click on the blue tab on right that says "Become a Fundraiser"
- Select whether you are fundraising as an individual, joining an existing team or creating a new team.
- Create your account or log into your existing account if you have one.
- Follow the prompts from there. You can set your fundraising goal, tell your story (which we strongly encourage) and upload a photo. Photos attract attention. After you have entered these items, it will provide you with a link to your own fundraising page.
- Share your page with anyone and everyone.
The Chelsea Hutchison Foundation depends solely on donations and events to raise funds to support our mission.
Trip details - Dates for this trip are October 30 - November 4. The winner will receive airfare for up to (4). Airfare is provided within the Continental United States only. We will provide round trip transportation to and from airport and hotel in California. Admission to the Epilepsy Awareness Expo is included if you desire to attend, which includes admission to a special Halloween event. We will include a one-day ticket to Disneyland (Epilepsy Awareness Day) on Wednesday, November 2 and a one-day ticket to California Adventure Park on Thursday, November 3 for up to 4 guests. This trip includes (5) nights' accommodations at a specified nearby hotel with shuttles to and from the park for (3) days.