- Go to www.STOMPColorado.org
- Click on the green tab on the right hand side that says "Fundraising"
- Click on the green tab that says "Become a Fundraiser"
- Select whether you are fundraising as an individual, joining an existing team or creating a new team.
- Create your account or log into your existing account if you have one.
- Follow the prompts from there. You can set your fundraising goal, tell your story (which we strongly encourage) and upload a photo. Photos attract attention. After you have entered these items, it will provide you with a link to your own fundraising page.
- Share your page with anyone and everyone.
The Chelsea Hutchison Foundation is all about paying it forward. We will be rewarding the top fundraising individual with a trip to Epilepsy Awareness Day at Disneyland. Here are the qualifiers.
- Must raise a minimum of $2,500
- Must set up a team through one of the STOMP registration sites
- Anyone, anywhere can participate
- If funds are being collected outside the website, they must be turned into CHF corporate office by September 25, 2017 to count. All online funds must be recorded by midnight September 25, 2017 to count. Winner will be announced on September 26, 2017.
Trip has a $2500 value. It is open to anyone so if traveling in November to Epilepsy Awareness Day at Disneyland is not an option, we will provide credit vouchers for travel at a different time.
The Chelsea Hutchison Foundation depends solely on donations and events to raise funds to support our mission. We are 100% volunteer-based so no large salaries come out of your donated funds.