10K Run—8 a.m. start
5K Run / Walk—8 a.m. start
1K Kids Fun Run—9:30 a.m. start
Races start and finish location
At the Davis Commons on the corner of First and D streets in Downtown Davis. The course follows the paved bike paths through south Davis. Race information to include course maps will be updated online at goldenvalleyharriers.org/labor-day-race
Take the Richards Blvd North exit off of I-80, enter downtown Davis through the railroad underpass, and you are there.
Ample parking is available on the streets and garages of downtown Davis; however, the parking lot behind the Davis Commons will be closed for the race activities.
Official Race Chip Timing
Chip timing is new this year. Results will be available on line at changeofpace.com.
Facchino Photography, photos will be available at www.capturethemoment.net
• Online: goldenvalleyharriers.org/labor-day-race
until 11:59 P.M., Thursday, August 30, 2012
(no additional fees for registering online)
• Mail: mail registration form to the address on the form. Entry must be postmarked by August 24, 2012
• Race Weekend: at the Davis Commons, First and D streets. Packet Pick-up is also available at these times.
• Sep. 1-2 (Sat & Sun) 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
• Sep. 3 (Race Day) 6:30 a.m. to 7:30 a.m.
10K run or 5K run walk
$27 by Aug. 6
$29 Aug. 6—Sep.2
$30 Race Day Sep. 3
Kids 1K fun run (ages 12 and under)
$15 pre-reg or race day, (no official timing or placing)
• Race number and shirt are not mailed
• Entry is not confirmed by mail or phone
• Race is held rain or shine
• There is no entry refund
Post Race Awards and Activities
• Davis Commons and GVH will award the top three overall finishers and the top three in each age group, male and female, for the 5K and 10K. Age groups:
14 and under, 15-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
• Kids in the 1K fun run receive a shirt and finisher’s medal
• All entrants will receive race shirt with an original design
About the beneficiaries
Last year, over $10,000 was raised and given to local
running programs. This years’ beneficiaries include:
Davis High School Cross Country, Woodland High School
Cross Country, Dixon High School Cross Country and Team
Davis (athletes with special needs).