Team Webpage – You can create, communicate and track team information online and it’s super easy to set up.
Team Building Prizes - Details to Come
Team Village – This area will be designated for all teams. Located close to the start/finish where you can rendezvous, set up a tent, have a picnic and gather before and after the race.
Team Photographs – A “Team” photographer will be on hand to help capture your memories.
Team Bibs – If you register 10 or more people you can order customized bibs with your team name to help commemorate the event. COMING SOON!
Team Shirts – Customize shirts quickly and easily. COMING SOON!
MAKING IT FUN
You can choose a special name, or other special ways to stand out on race day. How about a Team shirt? Order those through us, its quick and easy. How about boa’s, fancy hats, even tutus, we’ve seen it all! Go all out for a great cause!
There are two types of teams:
Click on “Register” for Jodi’s Race
Click on Donate/Fundraise
Become a Fundraiser
Under “Join Team” enter a team name or select a team to join.
Follow steps to set up a team or click on an existing team to join with others.
If you have further questions about teams please review our Frequently Asked Questions.
TEAM CAPTAINS - TAKING THE LEAD
Team Captains have the best job – head organizer and fun maker.
- Online team setup and Team Webpage creation (super easy!)Recruitment - family, friends, co-workers, neighbors (You can easily connect with them through your Team Webpage.)
- From there you can invite individuals to join your team, track your fundraising progress (if you are a fundraising team.) Keep track of who joins the team. (I’ll walk-thru a set-up to make sure I have down exactly what is available on a Team Webpage.)
- Set a fundraising goal
- Distribute Team Packets
- Make it memorable!
From an organization’s perspective, there are a myriad of benefits to sponsoring a corporate team.
- chance to offer a fitness/training activity to your employees
- chance for a prestigious team building event
- opportunity for corporate exposure during the highly publicized event
- supporting COCA's mission of saving lives by raising awareness
- demonstrate that you care about issues facing our community
- ability to craft your own corporate team t-shirt
- chance to educate your employees on critical health issues
Click here for offerings and details regarding Corporate Teams - If you have questions regarding Corporate Teams please contact Heather O’Connell at email@example.com or
If you have questions regarding teams (not corporate) please contact Dianna Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.