- 500 direct participants and spectators
- One of the largest running events in Metro Denver
- 500,000 direct and indirect people reached from marketing
- average age of 41
- average household income of $75,000
- 40 have children under 19
- over 55 like doing 5Ks
- 65 are college educated
- 47 of all runners all in the 25 â€“ 44 age group
- most do it to have fun and stay healthy 10-12 months a year
Statistics provided by the American Sports Data, Inc. and Running USA
Want to maximize revenue from your event? Make sure you setup a Sponsor page and define all the sponsorship opportunities for your event. A Running Guru Sponsor Page makes it easy for you to setup individual sponsorships and packages that are great values and will attract high-dollar sponsors.
After the event, all participants receive an email notification of race pictures. They then come to the website to browse and order pictures, and they can even share pictures with friends and family.
Your brand and advertisement is located on every one of these pages and the runner sees you on average 40 times! And this is an exclusive sponsorship opportunity so your brand is the only one featured and you are not lost in the clutter.
Host a water station for the runners and brand it with your logo and signage.
The Silver Sponsor includes the most effective sponsorship opportunities and is a great value for the cost. Your brand is in front of the runner in key areas that will help them remember you as part of their wonderful event experience!