We're in the process of updating this page for 2017. Please stay tuned and be sure to like us on Facebook.
The Conquer The Overlook Climb 282 is coming back to the historic state park "Baldwin Hills Overlook", Culver City! Come join us and bring your friends to challenge yourselves while benefiting the Aztlan Athletics Foundation! Bring your friends to this unique event and enjoy the 282 Steps Climb overlooking the beautiful cities of Culver City, Century City and Downtown Los Angeles. Run climb or walk yourself to the top!
- All You Can Eat Gourmet Tacos Included* (*while supplies last)
- 2 Free Beers included per registrant in the Beer Garden (21 and over ONLY)(Must have ID)
- DJ Music and Entertainment
- Dance and Chill Under The Stars
- Official Race Results will be posted for online viewing.
- All participants will be able to access resource agencies, health & wellness, and specialty booths.
Commemorative T-Shirt guaranteed to pre-registered only! All others while supplies last.
Volunteer orientation: 2:30 P.M. - located at the registration area.
Sponsors booth set-up: 3:00 P.M. - 5:00 P.M.
Race start times:
282 Stair Climb Only: 5:00 P.M. (Each wave starts every 2 minutes)
5K Run/Walk: 6:00 P.M.
Taco Fiesta Bar opens at 7:00 P.M.
Event will conclude at 11 P.M.
View 2015's photos: http://www.aztlanathletics.org/082014/gallery/CTO2015_Photos/