Train with us during our 19-week Spring Training Session, between January 21st and May 31st for spring half marathons, full marathons, ultras, triathlons, 5-10K's or just to maintain your fitness base and have a blast!
Annual membership option for those who want to train through the end of 2017, a $60 savings!
Prorated Mid-Spring Start begins on April 1st.
- Fully supported Saturday long runs with pace groups and aid stations
- More new Saturday long run routes, including a downhill point-to-point route specifically designed to prep for races like Boston, Colorado, Steamboat, etc.
- Midweek Tuesday AM & PM Speed workouts
- Thursday PM & Sunday AM trail & tempo runs (weather & calendar pending)
- Daily training plan with multiple mileage levels, customized to your race of choice
- Coaching feedback and support
- Technical training shirt
- VIP membership discounts and programs at Runners Roost specialty running stores
- Registration discounts with select races & partners
- Discounted performance training package with the CU Sports & Performance Center, including VO2Max/Lactate, metabolic efficiency, and slow motion gait analysis
- High-end, 1-on-1 Personal Best coaching package (inquire for pricing & details)
- Group trip to Steamboat Full & Half Marathon, June 4th
- Social events and FUN!