Packet Pick-up options and locations for the Waterfall Glen Xtreme 10 are listed below. You can come get your items, or your friends or family can do it for you just by bringing a copy of your photo ID and your confirmation email. If you cannot attend packet pick-up before the race you can consider purchasing a mailing option during registration, in which we will send you your race bib, t-shirt and packet goodies.
Packet Pick-up locations and times are as follows:
Wed., July 6th - RoadRunner Sports Chicago - 4-8pm (1435 N Kingsbury St, Chicago, IL 60642)
Thurs., July 7th - Dick Pond Lisle - 10-8pm (2775 Maple Ave, Lisle, IL 60532)
Fri., July 8th - Score Sports Center - 10-8pm (8300 Wolf Rd, Willow Springs, IL 60480)
If you cannot attend packet pick-up: You have one of three options.
1) You can have your gear picked up by a friend or family member. They MUST have a photo copy or a picture of your photo ID (texted or emailed to your phone) along with your confirmation email with them to pick up your packet.
2) You can have your packet mailed to you. It is a $15.00 convenience fee during online registration for a packet mailing. Mailouts must be requested by June 24th to ensure delivery in time for the race. If you've already registered and would like your packet mailed, click here.
3) While there is no general race day packet pick-up, if you cannot attend any of the scheduled packet pick-ups or don't have anyone who can pick up for you or purchase a mailout, then, for a ($20) convenience fee per person, we will have your packet waiting for you at our registration area on race day. If you choose this option, please keep in mind we cannot guarantee your gear size will be available. (This option will be available to request until noon on Friday, July 8.)
Two Ways to speed up your trip through packet pick-up:
1. Bring your confirmation email and photo ID with you
2. If you want to come when it's least busy, consider coming during the middle hours of packet pick-up. While steady with participants, those middle hours are usually easier to navigate because they are after the early rush and before the late rush.
NOTE: There is no race day registration.